VITAL SIGNS MONITORS
Duo is a portable vital signs monitor ideal for low acuity areas of your hospital. It will satisfy your needs for a portable NIBP monitor for both adult and pediatric populations. Duo provides accurate blood pressure and pulse rate
readings while being easy to use and convenient to transport from patient to patient. An intuitive monitor, the Duo features a touch button user interface and requires no menus.
Take a look at this powerful little monitor. Duo’s capabilities are sure to impress you. Compact, Lightweight and Portable.
Summary of Features and Benefits
- All functions accessible through a four button keypad
- Standard parameters include NIBP and pulse rate sourced from NIBP or optional Pulse Oximetry
- Display features large, bright, easy to read LEDs
- Quick-Connect, single hose fitting for fast and easy connection to the cuff you need to use
- Options available include Masimo SET® motion tolerant SpO2, Nellcor® OxiMax® SpO2, and Welch Allyn® SureTemp®
Plus temperature module
- Comfortable carrying handle promotes ease of portability
- Optional lithium ion battery provides extended run time during transport
Welch Allyn® Sure Temp® Plus temperature module features four second oral and 15 second axillary temperatures (adult), last temperature recall and color coded, interchangeable and removable probe wells.
NIBP, pulse rate, touch button user interface, internal power supply, removable lithium ion battery Available options
SpO2 – Masimo SET or Nellcor OxiMax, Predictive Temperature – Welch Allyn SureTemp Plus
Optional Rolling Stand features large supply basket, durable construction and smooth gliding wheels.
© Vse pravice pridržane: Sind, Ljubljana, d.o.o., Verovškova ulica 64, 1000 Ljubljana
Telefon: +386 1 360 1140, Faks: +386 1 360 1144, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org